Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: AG tent

  1. #1
    Inactive Member lucybelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 8th, 2005
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    RotFl! That's funny about the niece fib. I get flustered anytime I go down an aisle with toys, especially about boys or men seeing me. It's dumb but we all face it. So my DM always says something like "we're shopping for little Susie"! It helps a little, I guess. I'm in the age where I'm "too old" to be looking at toys but "too young" to be buying for a daughter. What's cute about me and one of my brothers (he's couple years older) is that we still like to look at the toys r' us catalog on sunday's from the paper. No one really ever grows up IMO. I feel more like a kid now than at the cruel age of middle school and yet with the confidence of someone much older. Hip, hip, horray for dollies!!!!!

    Ashley

  2. #2
    Inactive Member minilover6's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2006
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Target had a tent for their Our Generations dolls and they had them on clearance for $3.98 I even saw the same tents for sale on ebay for a lot more, but this was a while ago. Might want to look there.

  3. #3
    McMasters
    Guest McMasters's Avatar

    Question

    Does/did AG make a tent or are all the tents from other dolls? I picked up one the other day from a 13 year old who was much to old to be playing with dolls. [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]

    Yeah, I lied and said it was for a niece! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    So I was wondering if I have a "real one". Thanks!

    Oh, its yellow and green with orange and blue accents.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member mandasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    American girl did have a tent-it retired about 3-4 years ago. The lower 2/3rds of the tent was yellow, with the upper 1/3rd black. It had a fuchsia-colored accent ribbon that said American Girl and had bugs embroidered on it that bordered the two colors. The tent poles were aqua and there was a matching black fold up chair with the same ribbon as the tent. There was also a black and aqua matching mummy sleeping bag that was sold seperately. I think what you may have found was one of the Our Generation tents from Target.

    The AG sets come up once and while on ebay, but the tent poles are not always included-I've heard they broke fairly easily. HTH.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •